probably not alone! Try
1) Know when you crave chocolate, and plan to reduce certain
foods to make "carb-room" for the choclate
2) Try chocolate graham crackers
3) Eat small pieces of chocolate, like Hershey's Kisses or
small squares built into candy bars instead of entire
4) Compare candy labels and find ones that are lower in
sugars and carbs. Get all the taste without all the gunk.
5) Keep the chocolate in a cabinet, and make it harder to get
Put in plastic containers, tie with a twistie tie, wrap in a
Ziploc bag. If you leave it out in a dish, chances are you'll
it hand over fist. Make it hard to get to, grab a small
and put it away. You'll eat less each time, guaranteed.
may even be amazed how long it lasts.